Dozy Rosie

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Only one left

Then perhaps I'll blog about something more exciting than exams!

Tomorrow is our all day exam. No idea how it is likely to be really, or what I should be doing to prepare for it! Not sure there is anything to do really. It's an open book exam - although we've been told we're unlikely to have time to open our books and they will sit on a pile on the end of the desk all day.

Should probably stop faffing on the internet and actually do something productive - whether it's exam related or not. Perhaps I'll put some sticky labels into important pages of my books! Then I might get on with thinking about what to talk about in church on Sunday (so much for a restful weekend to celebrate finishing, I seem to be being roped into allsorts!)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:53 pm, Blogger Sarah S said…

    Hope you managed to have a productive day whether work related or not!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home