Dozy Rosie

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Busy

Have been quite tired today after the long day I had yesterday. I got up at 5 to take mum & grandma to the airport - they've gone to the North coast of Ireland for a few days - then didn't stop being busy doing things until I got home from a music practise at about 10.

It is good to be busy though. I have found myself much happier this week and last week, when things have seemed slightly more hectic at work, than I was a couple of weeks ago. Then I was feeling a bit fed up and pointless!

I've just been playing squash with Sarah. I wasn't playing very well at all. Last week i thought that I was improving. That must have been a one off! Did enjoy it though, which is what counts!


1 Comments:

  • At 7:37 pm, Blogger Sarah S said…

    It is always much better to be busy...and it certainly sounds like you have been busy recently!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home