Dozy Rosie

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Frulli

Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I am NEVER doing an exam again. NEVER EVER EVER.

I mean it this time, I really do.

Today was wierd. This morning's 3 hours (once we had finished the half hour reading and intro time) felt busy, but ok. This afternoon's 3 hours felt like only 10 minutes. Was bizarre leaving an exam for half an hour in the middle. Could have gone better, but hopefully was good enough.

Off to Halifax in the morning. Should really think about packing. Think I'll leave it til the morning, but know I will regret it when I have to get up earlier. Perhaps I'll at least "pile" tonight, then all I have to do in the morning is find a back to squish it into.

Very tired.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:51 pm, Blogger Sarah S said…

    Hope you are having a relaxing weekend after all of your exams. I have a feeling that the exams it looks like I will be sitting in July are likely to be the last exms I ever sit too!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home