Dozy Rosie

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Fun & Games

Been playing games at Sarah's house tonight. Was all good fun, so thanks for that Sarah. Am sure we had a far better night than we would have done had we spent it in a crowded smokey pub!

It's been several days since my last post - mainly because the computer at home seems to have been in high demand recently. Don't think I've really done all that much of note anyway.

Tuesday night I went out to the pub with dad & PS, only time for a quick drink though due to dad's usual sense of time!

Wednesday evening I went to help out at Pilots (church youth group thingy) - was good fun even though I felt I wasn't really needed; think 3 adults to 9 children who are pretty much old enough to look after themselves is a wee bit excessive.

Oh dear, this is as I feared now just turning into a boring list of stuff I've been doing! Nevermind, I've started so I'll finish - only last night left anyway, other than the days which are pretty predictable - stayed in & sorted out my photos into an album.

Well, that's my week summed up. No plans for the weekend as yet, not beyond having a lie in in the morning anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home