Dozy Rosie

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Miserable Londoners

I'm beginning to realise why Londoners are so miserable (especially when on the tubes, which appear to make people unable to acknowledge the existence of others, smile or be polite). On second thoughts, perhaps it isn't exclusively the tube that causes problems - inability of people to queue at bus stops is another thing I have discovered recently.

Obviously in busy times when transport systems are overcrowded people are going to be delayed / uncomfortable and become cross. But surely a bit of friendliness would help put them into better moods and make everyone's life more pleasant?

I have to admit that there are exceptions, and thank you to the kind gentleman who saved me from making a complete spectacle of myself by tripping on the tube home earlier (and also then giving me a paper to read!)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:57 pm, Blogger Sarah S said…

    I think there are miserable people everywhere and seeing as there are lots of people in London there are lots of miserable people around!

    Hope everything is going well in London.

    Sarah xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home