Dozy Rosie

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Another year older

It was my birthday last week, & I was considering a contemplative post about the last year / the next to come but I don't think I've got time for that now. Anyway, I had a lovely day - despite having to work possibly for the first time ever on my birthday. Raff took me out to a Thai restaurant for dinner, which was very nice. I then had to manage to stay awake until about midnight for mum & dad to arrive (their main reason for visiting being my proximity to Stanstead).

Work has been very busy recently, & making me feel a bit stressed. I usually enjoy it more when it's busier, but it'd help if I wasn't so tired.

This weekend was pretty tiring, but fun - spent it putting up tents at the site for Eurojam. Raff's now dissappeared off there so I'm not going to see him for ages :(

Been out for a meal with the rest of the Guiders in my district tonight. Better stop now & get to bed, as I'm out on site in the morning so need to be getting up early.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:04 am, Blogger Sarah S said…

    This year would be the first year ever that I work on my birthday...but my birthday is on a Suday so I will reach 24 before having to work on my birthday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home