Dozy Rosie

Sunday, July 10, 2005

A Quiet Weekend

Other than having guests for dinner last night I've not particularly done anything this weekend, which has been quite nice! My guests were the people who I stayed with for a few days before I could move into my flat - that was four months ago now & so I was feeling a bit bad for not having invited them sooner. Good thing I did it this weekend as I probably won't be free again before September now! It's ridiculous how busy I always seem to be - keep thinking things will get quieter but they just don't (apart from for this weekend).

Last week was a bit strange. Felt really sad early in the week for no reason that I could put a finger on. Probably was because I was tired. Was my usual happy self again by wednesday.

Have uploaded some more photos - from my weekends in Canterbury & Snowdonia.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:34 pm, Blogger Sarah S said…

    Rosie your life is never quiet...and I'm sure if it was you'd simply find other things to do so it wasn't quiet anymore!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home