Dozy Rosie

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Exams Have Damaged My Brain

I may have survived getting through the exams, but the lab report I have been writing this week has taken far longer than it should have done. Probably much to do with too much staring into space and not actually thinking / concentrating. Ah well, finished and printed out now. If I actually worked properly during the day there'd have been no need for evening working.

I had a meeting with the project manager about my dissertation today and am happy that I have enough that I should be able to get on with - hopefully my supervisor will agree that the ideas we came up with are suitable.

Enjoying a social life once more - out for dinner tonight and will be again tomorrow. Shock to the system, but of the good kind. I will ignore the effects on my bank account for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home