Dozy Rosie

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Almost there...

... at least I need to be!

I'm sure I used to be better able to stay focussed on the task at hand and get on with it than I am at the moment. It feels like I'm only doing 10 minutes worth of proper work each hour. My brain just keeps wandering off and thinking about other things.

I have lots of exciting things to look forward to once my dissertation is finished - which I should use as a good incentive to get it done so that then I can go off and enjoy myself. Thing is, they're proving more of a distraction than they should and I keep day dreaming instead of working.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:12 am, Blogger Sarah S said…

    When I was in the middle of revising I made a list of all the nice things I was going to do when the exams were over which helped a bit, although you have to be careful not to spend too long writing your list, or you'll get no work done!!

    The main surprise I am working on at the moment is for Chris. Men get all the fun with proposing etc so I thought I'd try and do something nice.

    Good luck with your final week of uni. I wish that it was my final week too, although unfortunately I have three more years!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home