Dozy Rosie

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Fast & Slow

Had a really good day yesterday - was very busy at work, which meant it dissappeared really quickly. Felt like I was only there for about 2 hours. Very different today, which I spent getting frustrated at my computer for being incredibly slow.

Played squash with Tweak again after work yesterday. Felt to be playing a lot better than last week.

Saw Wicker Park at the cinema last night with Tweak, Kate, Toph & Bill (you can read more about that on Toph's blog)

A quiet night in is on the cards for tonight - feeling pretty tired after my busy day yesterday.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:29 pm, Blogger Sarah S said…

    So if I want to know what you have been up to I can read your blog, and then read different versions of the same thing on other people's blogs!

    Hope work was better today. There is nothing more frustrating than a slow computer (well, actually maybe there is, but slow computers are definitely very annoying...I wish we had broadband!)

     
  • At 11:00 pm, Blogger Toph said…

    My computer at work is really slow as it is old but having Broadband at home is great.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home