Dozy Rosie

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Blogging From My Bedroom

Father Christmas brought me a laptop. Very exciting because it came as a complete surprise. Also, we now have wireless internet access at home so I can use it wherever I like. It's great! Lots & lots of thanks Ed for spending into the early hours of this morning getting it all working. Seams fine now, apart from that it's telling me it isn't connected when obviously it is!

It's been a lovely white Christmas. We've just been out for a Boxing Day walk up on the hills above Sowerby, where there was proper powdery snow.

I'm about to give Grandma a lesson in using Google. Could be interesting! We've not quite mastered how to use the mouse!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:14 pm, Blogger Toph said…

    Wow nice present. Surprises are always nice at Christmas.

     
  • At 10:28 pm, Blogger Sarah S said…

    That is a very nice present...must have been quite a shock. I'm very impressed with the wireless internet as well, would be very convenient. We still have dial up here, its very slow and there is always a queue for the computer. Mind you, having said that I haven't even got a landline in my flat yet so even boring, old-fasion dial up internet is a luxory!

     
  • At 5:05 pm, Blogger Dozy Rosie said…

    Yes, wireless is very convenient - when it's working which, fingers crossed, it does seem to be doing now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home