Dozy Rosie

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Hobbling

We went to the Big 6 Quiz on Monday - this week the proceeds were all going to Overgate, dedicated to Christine. Lots of people there, so that was good. We managed to answer some of the questions, even got half marks in the music round, but not enough to miss out on the chocs. I guess reporting back on the quiz is a bit like telling you about my football matches - you can pretty much guess the outcome!

I've hurt my foot. Think I must have gone over on my ankle although I don't really know how I did it, it just hurt - and no, I wasn't drunk! According to the x-ray there're no broken bones so it's probably just stretched ligaments. Got some great advice from the Dr in casualty - it won't get better if you jump on it. Hmm... I was going to do that when I can hardly walk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home