Dozy Rosie

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Christmas is Coming, Rosie's getting fat!

We had our department Christmas lunch at work yesterday. A bit early for it, but was good fun all the same. Spent the afternoon fluctuating between being giddy & sleepy - not very productive! Having stuff myself at lunch time I wasn't intending to eat much tea - but I stopped of at Andrew's for a chat on my way home & ended up staying for dinner. Have also been eating lots of chocolates at work today, as we won them in the raffle at lunch yesterday. Must stop or I'll explode before Christmas!

Was being trained to do some new things at work today, which was good as I've been starting getting a bit bored recently.

About to put up the Christmas tree :) Not a real one :( Mum rebelled last year & went & bought a fake.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:59 pm, Blogger Sarah S said…

    Christmas does seem to begin in November these days! Its our office Christmas Party tonight, could be interesting. Two different people have tried to convince me that its actually fancy dress...but I'm not being fooled. Was very tempted to buy some hair straightners today but I resisted, I think furniture is slightly more important at the moment than straight hair!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home