Dozy Rosie

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Cambridge

I’ve got my flat connected to the internet now (albeit a painfully slow connection compared with the broadband back in Halifax!) & thought it was about time I updated my blog.

It’s about a week since I moved into my flat here, having stayed with some family friends at the beginning of last week. I’ve pretty much unpacked everything now & it’s starting to feel like home. I think I’m going to like Cambridge. All that I’ve really taken a dislike to so far is the horrible hard water they have down here, but I’m sure I’ll manage to cope with it!

I’m enjoying my new job. The people are friendly & the work seems to be interesting. I have quite a strong sense of not knowing very much about most of it – am looking forward to being more familiar with the things I’m doing. Although slightly daunting, it’s fun to be doing a new thing. The two engineers I work with are both out tommorrow, so looks like I'm in charge of the office :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home