Dozy Rosie

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Flat Hunting

Mum & I spent the last couple of days down in Cambridge looking for somewhere for me to live. Got off to a worrying start, when the first place we looked at (& also one of the more expensive ones on our list) was pretty terrible. Things did improve from there though. Think we ended up looking at about 8 or 9 different flats, most of which would have been ok & a couple of which were terrible.

In the end I decided on the second one we'd seen. I can make it sound posh by telling you it has a separate dressing room, but then it doesn't actually have a bedroom. It's pretty small & compact, but has everything I should need. If all goes well, I should be moving in half way through next week :)

We've some family friends near to Cambridge who've kindly offered to let me stay until I do get into my flat - thank you.

Time to start thinking about packing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home