Dozy Rosie

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Bored

I'd forgotten how boring it was to be ill! Not sure I can remember the last time I didn't leave the house for 2 days. Yesterday wasn't too bad I suppose, because I spent most of it sleeping, but today I've figured out how poor Sunday TV is.

Feeling a bit better now, in that I'm not aching or shivering anymore. Still can't really talk & can't breath either.

Anyway, no one wants to read any of this. Only writing it because I'm bored!

Hope you've all had slightly more fun weekends

1 Comments:

  • At 6:59 pm, Blogger Dozy Rosie said…

    I'm sure they would be, apart from that I don't have a 'work' anymore because I left last friday :(

    Hopefully that will all change soon when I get an offer of a new job :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home