Dozy Rosie

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Definitely Dozy Rosie

I've been very tired all week, mainly because I've not been sleeping very well. Don't know why, it's not as if there's anything particularly bothering me & keeping me awake. Just feel tired all day and then wide awake when it comes to bed time. Tried kicking out the caffine, but doesn't seem to have made a lot of difference (other than that I've been more tired during the day). I've been doing some really silly things at work, so better be more awake by next week or I might start getting into trouble.

Feeling much better this morning, having had a good 14 hours sleep. Was about to go out for some fresh air with Peggy but mum & dad have taken her, so will have to think of something else to do!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:14 pm, Blogger Sarah S said…

    Maybe you should have a glass of whisky before you go to bed...that might help put you to sleep!

     
  • At 10:25 pm, Blogger Dozy Rosie said…

    Yes, tried & tested (& it worked) but I decided starting to rely on such things wasn't a particularly sensible idea

     

Post a Comment

<< Home