Dozy Rosie

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Note to Peggy-Sue

Hey Peggy how are you? How are you getting on with Lottie now? Have you seen much of your other friends recently? I know I'm probably not really one to comment - being as my blog hasn't been particularly well updated recently - but yours seems to have died off completely. I've been missing you lots since moving away, the least you could do would be to post occasionally so I can read about what you've been up to!

PS - note to mum / dad / friends who I've seen less of since leaving Halifax:
Don start feeling left out & offended - of course I miss you all too!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:35 pm, Blogger Dozy Rosie said…

    Sorry Rosie, I'll do my best to update my blog soon. Not just now though, it's too late & I'm off to bean bag.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home