Dozy Rosie

Thursday, December 14, 2006

GRRrrrrrrrrr

Sorry, I'm in a grumbly mood!

What kind of a national health system, set up to ensure everyone gets the right vaccinations etc they need whilst at school and where everyone is supposedly identifiable by a single number attached to their records, doesn't record officially anywhere what vaccinations people have had?

Now I'm going to have to spend the first day of my much needed holiday sitting in a hospital waiting room to have tests that I'm pretty certain I don't need, all because me saying I've been jabbed isn't good enough.

On a positive note, only 1/2 a day of uni to go :) A good thing as I think I'd be in danger of cracking up pretty soon otherwise!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:36 pm, Blogger Sarah S said…

    You're in a very "bloggy" mood this week! Are you going somewhere nice that needs vaccinations? I spent lots of time in the local hospital over the summer having blood tests to prove that I had had various jabs too so I sympathise.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home