Dozy Rosie

Monday, December 11, 2006

Looking forward to the holiday

Had coursework due in and 2 presentations to do last week. By the end of it was pretty exhausted. Had a lovely weekend in Cambridge, involving very little work. Problem is I've gone into 'having a well deserved break' mode a week too early and not managing to concentrate on revising for tomorrow's test. Really must go back to doing some reading if I'm going to have a chance of being able to even attempt any of the questions!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:55 pm, Blogger Sarah S said…

    I know the feeling! We had a test on Friday (well didn't count and we marked it ourselves). The lecturer began by asking us to do it in exam questions but it was so hard that the lecture theatre soon descended into chatter as we all began consoling eachother and trying to convince each other that the real thing won't be so bad!!

    Just realised that I haven't left my flat all day and spent about 8 hours of it sat at my desk...my brain is ready to explode!

     
  • At 6:56 pm, Blogger Sarah S said…

    when I say questions, of course I mean conditions! There you go, I think I have officially fried my brain.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home