Dozy Rosie

Friday, June 01, 2007

Old Friends

I met up with some old friends last night who I've not seen for ages (some of them almost 4 years - scarey!) Didn't feel like that long though. Just like the old days and was good to catch up.

Off to Cambridge for the weekend. Going to have a day off tomorrow - so it won't be very different to the rest of this week! Next week will be busy. We have a fieldtrip to Cheddar Gorge and then I'm off sailing in Portsmouth on Friday and camping in Yorkshire (I think) on Sat. Hopefully when I get back to London after that lot I will get my brain into gear and get on with things properly. Need more self discipline!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Rosie - you really need to pay more attention to your finacee! We are camping in Derbyshire.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home