Dozy Rosie

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Dad's 50th

Wrote about this last night, but it all vanished when I went to post it - hopefully this time will be more successful!

This weekend we went to the Keld Centre, Swaledale, for dad's 50th birthday party. Was a fantastic turnout - about 60 people + 10 dogs. Hope I still have that many friends when I'm 50!

We went for a couple of walks - to the tea shop in Mucker & back on Saturday & up the Pennine way to the Tan Hill Inn on Sunday. The weather wasn't too bad, kept looking like it was going to rain but never really did.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:49 pm, Blogger Sarah S said…

    Sounds like a fun weekend.

    Your whole blog vanished from my computer on Saturday...but its back now (obviously!) Think I must have done something bad to the computer. MSN and hotmail are still not working. This must just be me because I have had hotmail emails from other people today. Why do I have such bad luck with computers?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home