Dozy Rosie

Monday, November 08, 2004

Dreams

I keep having very vivid dreams at the moment - it's starting to get a little un-nerving!

Last Saturday I dreamt that there were no subs for our footy match on Sunday & then only 11 of us turned up (despite there being 13 who'd said they would). This week I dreamt that I scored a goal - this one didn't come true, which was a bit disappointing, but then reassuring as well I suppose in that if all my dreams were coming true I'd get a bit worried by the bad ones! Last night I dreamt I was doing exams, but suddenly realised it was the day of my 1st exam and I'd done no revision at all. Even worse, my French aural had been the day before & so I'd missed it. Managed to get my aural rescheduled for that morning, but could only think of Spanish, no French. No idea why I was dreaming about exams - it's not like I'm in the middle of some at the moment (or even that I've done any recently/ am likely to have any coming up). Don't think I ever had exam dreams when I was actually doing them. When I woke up this morning I felt really panicky, & didn't properly calm down until lunch time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home