Dozy Rosie

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Hebden Royd 2, Morley 6

Was going well until half time, when we were drawing 1-1. 2nd half just went downhill. It didn't feel like we were playing that badly but the other team kept getting the goals. Probably wasn't helped by yours truly being up-front - a striker who can't score goals is a bit useless! I did enjoy it & didn't feel quite as knackered as the last match so that's an improvement.

Had better get back to what I'm meant to be doing & start applying for jobs.



2 Comments:

  • At 10:10 pm, Blogger Dozy Rosie said…

    Why didn't you let me come and play with you? You know how much I like to play football, and that I'm better at it than you - perhaps you wouldn't have lost so badly if you'd have had me there to help.

     
  • At 6:40 pm, Blogger Dozy Rosie said…

    I know Peggy, sorry - I'd take you with me if I could but you're not old enough to play in my team. Not sure they allow dogs either. It is good fun to practise with you though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home