Dozy Rosie

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Happy Birthday JJ!

Had a good day yesterday. Went to see Iolanthe, done by Halifax Gilbert & Sullivan Society. Was a good show; Kate's mum had a starring role as a fairy. Afterwards Kate, Ellie & I went out for dinner with JJ to celebrate his birthday (which is today) - we went to the New Inn at Sowood. Was very good food - quantity wise as well as quality. We finished off in the Big 6, where I had a slight moment of confusion at the bar trying to work out who was saying hello to me until I realised the dog was called Rosie. In the morning I'd felt like I was going to be in a sad mood (for no explainable reason), but felt much better by the end of the day!

Today's football match was against Morley again & we lost again (no surprises there). Did have the excuse of being a player short.


1 Comments:

  • At 6:25 pm, Blogger Sarah S said…

    I am glad that your sad mood didn't last very long. Shame about the football though...maybe you should take Peggy's offer to join in seriously!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home