Dozy Rosie

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Food, partying & no football

Went out for a meal at Temujins on Friday (the Mongolian BBQ restaurant in Sowerby Bridge) with lots of people from school. It was nice to see several people who I've not seen for ages (& of course those of you who I have as well).

Last night I went to someone from church's 40th birthday party. It was good fun, even though I did feel a little stuck in the middle between the adults & the children. I seem to find lots of places I go these days there's noone my age - everyone's either quite a bit younger or quite a bit older.

I was disappointed (though not all that surprised) that my football match today was called off because the pitches are flooded. It's ages since I've played & I was quite looking forward to a game. Might play squash later on today, so at least I'll get some excersize in. Feeling very unfit lately!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:09 pm, Blogger Dozy Rosie said…

    But you hadn't spelt anything wrong!

    I do like to play in mud, but matches being cancelled are out of my control - & I'm not sure about playing in lakes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home