Dozy Rosie

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Oom-pah-pah

Kate & I went to the first rehearsal for Oliver tonight - to be performed at the Victoria Theatre in April. Was a little bit scared, but everyone seemed to be friendly enough. The idea of actually being in something is quite exciting - it's years since the last Guide panto!

Not sure if I'll actually be able to commit myself to doing it properly though - as it's pretty dependent on what I end up doing jobwise. Hopefully I'll have a bit more of a clue of that soon - am getting tired of saying "Yes, I am probably leaving my job soon to go & do something geologyish but I don't know quite what, where or when". I'm sure things will take their course, whatever way that might be, & I'll just go along with the flow. Who knows, one day might come where I can actually have a vague idea about what I will be doing the next week/month/year. Would make organising/planning things a heck of a lot easier. There again, perhaps that'd just be a boring kind of a life. Hmm, I sense that I'm rambling & I really should get some sleep - am becoming a bit of an insomniac.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home