Dozy Rosie

Friday, January 12, 2007

Rambles

I know it's a bit late for this, but Happy New Year.

Our annual new year to the Lake District was the wetest and windiest I can remember, hence very little walking compared to usual (although we did make it to the top of Helvlyn).

Have been back at uni for a week and feel worn out already! I somehow need to become more efficient in the way I work and (as was pointed out to us by our lecturer this morning) not strive for perfection all the time.

Being distracted now by the thought of the yummy dinner that is being cooked for me! :)
(Actually I'm not, because the man supposedly cooking it for me just wrote that)

I'm afraid I can't think of anything exciting to blog about. Think I must be turning into a boring grown up. Perhaps about time!

Wonder how many people actually bother to read these rambles anyway? To be honest, I sometimes prefer to think not many at all will - so then why do I bother?

1 Comments:

  • At 12:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I read it! Nice to know what you're up to...I find it very hard to stay in touch with people, so it's nice to read what you're doing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home