Dozy Rosie

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Men in kilts, Cheesecake & Football

My interview in Edinburgh seemed ok - lasted longer than the one I had in Leeds. Just have to hope they don't interview anyone who they like better, then perhaps I'll have a job offer soon!

Went for a little wander around Edinburgh after, stopping off at a coffee shop. Really regretted eating a big slice of chocolate cheesecake - it gave me a horrible pain in my stomach & I did for a moment think I was going to throw up all over the Royal Mile. Serves me right for being greedy I suppose.

Am hurting lots now - just played my first football match since before I went to El Salvador. Feel very unfit! Was hoping I'd just play a bit of it, but as there were only 11 of us I had to play for all of it. 2 of our players were off injured within the first 5 minutes and we lost 11-0, so not a great game!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:23 pm, Blogger Sarah S said…

    So did you see any men in kilts then? I saw one on Friday in St Albans, in the cathedral (there was a wedding going on!)

    Shame about the football, sounds suspiciously like some of the Trevs B team matches (although then we sometimes didn't even have 11 people in the first place!)

    Good luck for the interviews...although you have already had them so that doesn't really make sense, so good luck waiting for the outcome!

     
  • At 5:07 pm, Blogger Dozy Rosie said…

    Saw a couple of kilts, quite old & unattractive though!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home