Dozy Rosie

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Long Time, No Post

Been feeling a bit like I've been getting ill for the last couple of days, but I seem ok today so that's a relief - especially as I've got a couple of interviews coming up. One in Leeds, one in Edinburgh - I'm sure those of you who know me will know which of those places I'd prefer to end up in! If either do decide to have me it will be a good job, & be more relevant to being a geologist than anything I'll ever find at the building society.

Work is slightly less manic now that people are back from holidays/have recovered from the mumps etc. I have my own desk now (only took 3 months!) so I started yesterday morning thinking I could at last organise my stuff properly without having to keep moving it about to whoever was away's desk. Things are never that simple! Turns out my computer doesn't have what I need on it so I have to use other people's anyway. The office atmosphere isn't all that great at the moment - people being tired/stressed & taking it out on others etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home