Dozy Rosie

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Not all losing

Heard back about both of the jobs I had interviews for today. Didn't get either of them. That must just mean there's a better opportunity out there for me somewhere... At least I had a nice Scottish man telling me if it was any consolation it was very close between me & the person who did get the job.

On a better note, had a fantastic game of squash tonight. Made a come-back from 0-7 to 9-9 in the first game (although Sarah did then proceed to win), lost the 2nd game (but that was also very close) & actually won a game :)

Back to losing, went to the Big 6 quiz last night with Kate, Toph & JJ. Enjoyed it more than the last few times I've been, probably partly because it's a while since the last time.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:25 pm, Blogger Toph said…

    The quiz seemed more relaxed and quieter than usual and the chocolates were very nice :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home