Dozy Rosie

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Feeling Happier

Was back to work this morning (as probably were most of you who are reading this). Didn't enjoy having to get up when my alarm rang, but the day did improve. I was glad to find this morning that I wasn't feeling ill, like I thought I was last night. The smoke in the pub didn't do me too much good!

Kate, Toph, Bill & I went to the quiz last night. For the second week in a row we managed not to come last :) Even so, the other teams seemed quite happy to take the mick out of us all night.

Since my last post, having done a little thinking & listening to what God's saying to me about things, I'm feeling much happier & more positive. I also feel less pathetic having spoken to someone else who feels miserable when people leave after they've been to stay for a while, so thanks for that & thanks for the hugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home