Dozy Rosie

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Foel Grach

I've had a very busy and eventful week or so!



Raff asked me to marry him last Friday, on top of this mountain. Of course I said yes! Couldn't have asked for a more perfect weekend. Great walking in Snowdonia, with fantastic weather.

This weekend we have been back up north to go to a wedding - congratulations Simon & Sarah! - and managed to fit in seeing our parents and visiting a likely wedding reception venue in the limited time we had before returning south.

I have some more exciting news but don't think I should reveal it on here just yet so watch this space!

Now I'm back in London I need to stop thinking about weddings for a while and concentrate on revising for my exams (which start in a week).

1 Comments:

  • At 11:35 pm, Blogger Sarah S said…

    Snap! I know the feeling. Wedding preparation is a perfect distraction from revision (especially when you are trying to memorise all of the muscles, bones, nerves, vessels and anything else that happens to be present in the arm!!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home